Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tron Legacy

I almost wet my pants when I saw the following video for the first time. The original Tron from 1982 is one of my favorite movies of all time, not because of the story, which was actually somewhat stupid, but because of the technology - the light cycles, the tanks, the Recognizers, and just the thought of an entire world inside a computer. For most of my high school and college years, I basically lived my life inside a computer, thanks to BBS' and the Internet. It pretty much killed my social life, but I loved it.

This concept video for the upcoming Tron Legacy movie looks like it will have the same flavor as the original, but with infinitely better graphics. I can't wait.





Do yourself a favor and click on the video and watch it on YouTube in high definition and full screen. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment